Dr. Tom Elliff Breaking the Curse of Words January 07, 2009Breaking the Curse of Words (January 07, 2009)
Breaking the Curse of Words-
1. Belief in the Power of the Tongue,
2. Beware of the Power of the Tongue, and
3. Breaking the Power of the Tongue.
Dr. Tom Elliff God Supplies Our Need January 07, 2009God Supplies Our Need (January 07, 2009)
God Supplies Our Need-
a. Indication-He has more for you to do,
b. Invitation-call to worship.
a. Does not surprise God,
b. Supplies Him who He is.
Dr. Tom Elliff Fragrance of Brokeness January 06, 2009Fragrance of Brokeness (January 06, 2009)
Fragrance of Brokeness-
1. Permeates the Atmosphere,
4. Perseveres, and
Dr. Tom Elliff Stuff In Your Life January 06, 2009Stuff In Your Life (January 06, 2009)
Stuff in Your Life, your circumstances-
1. Are worthy of observation but not your obsession (More time knowing your Provider than your problem),
2. Should be welcomed as a platform not a parking lot, and
3. Sould advance the Gospel, not arrest it.
Dr. Tom Elliff Being With Christ January 05, 2009Being With Christ (January 05, 2009)
Being with Jesus-
1. Defined by Mary-
b. Proximity, and
2. Differentiated by Martha-
b. Productivity, and
3. Designed by Me.
Dr. Tom Elliff Effective & Not Just Successful January 05, 2009Effective & Not Just Successful (January 05, 2009)
Qualities to be Effective-
1. Spiritual Partnerships,
2. Servant’s Perspective,
3. Singular Preoccupation, and
4. Selfless Purpose.
Dr. Tom Elliff How Should I Respond January 04, 2009
Dr. Tom Elliff Forgiveness January 04, 2009Forgiveness (January 04, 2009)
Forgiveness allows us t0-
1. Rely on the Lord,
2. Restores us to usefulness,
3. Relieves us from tormentors, and
4. Recovers fellowship with the Father