Dr. Tom Elliff Opportunities of a Life Time January 31, 2011Opportunities of a Life Time (January 31, 2011)
1) There is a compeling reality.
2) Critical Responsibilities.
3) There are calus reactions crying for help.
4) There is a certain reconning.
Dr. Tom Elliff Living for the Lord January 30, 2011Living for the Lord (January 30, 2011)
Living for the Lord-
1. Live in the Present,
2. Look at the Past, and
3. Keep Your Eyes on the Future
Dr. Tom Elliff The Doxology of a Broken Heart January 30, 2011The Doxology of a Broken Heart (January 30, 2011)
1) Praise Him because of who he is.
2) Praise Him because of what he does.
Dr. Tom Elliff Examining Your Heart Spiritually January 30, 2011Examining Your Heart Spiritually (January 30, 2011)
1. Outward Actions reflects Inward Condition-See People Who Need Jesus
2. Consumed with Passion of Sacred Desire
3. Approach Witnessing in Search & Rescue Mode
Dr. Tom Elliff Crying Out to God January 13, 2010
Dr. Tom Elliff The Will of God January 13, 2010The Will of God (January 13, 2010)
Cannot separate knowing the Will of god from the Word of God-
1. God’s purpose for your life-prove the will of God (A living documentary),
2. Do not be pressed into the scheme of this age,
3. Live in the Word-crowd sin out of your life.
Dr. Tom Elliff Personal Revival January 12, 2010Personal Revival (January 12, 2010)
1. Heart Cry for Revival,
2. Holy Conduct for Revival, and
3. High Cost of Revival.
Dr. Tom Elliff Plans of God January 12, 2010Plans of God (January 12, 2010)
2. Findable-divine iniation & personal investigation,
3. Followable-in spite of internal & external arguments, and
4. Fulfilling-providential enablement & personal encouragement.
Dr. Tom Elliff Be Like Jesus January 11, 2010
Dr. Tom Elliff According to His Will January 11, 2010According to His Will (January 11, 2010)
According to His Will-
1. Great Expectation of Prayer,
2. Genuine Exercise of Prayer,
3. Grand Expanse of Prayer,
4. Governing Element of Prayer – Necessary Attitudes, and
5. Godly End of Prayer.
Dr. Tom Elliff Today January 10, 2010
Dr. Tom Elliff Thirst for God January 10, 2010Thirst for God (January 10, 2010)
1. Essensce for Thirst – Sign of Life
2. Extent of Thirst – Sign of Labor
3. Exclusiveness of Thirst- Sign of Love
Dr. Tom Elliff Listening January 09, 2010Listening (January 09, 2010)
1. Understanding comes from Listening,
2. Listening means your important to me,
3. Listening is an example of God’s Grace, and
4. If you do not listen, neither will God.
Dr. Tom Elliff Breaking the Curse of Words January 07, 2009Breaking the Curse of Words (January 07, 2009)
Breaking the Curse of Words-
1. Belief in the Power of the Tongue,
2. Beware of the Power of the Tongue, and
3. Breaking the Power of the Tongue.
Dr. Tom Elliff God Supplies Our Need January 07, 2009God Supplies Our Need (January 07, 2009)
God Supplies Our Need-
a. Indication-He has more for you to do,
b. Invitation-call to worship.
a. Does not surprise God,
b. Supplies Him who He is.
Dr. Tom Elliff Fragrance of Brokeness January 06, 2009Fragrance of Brokeness (January 06, 2009)
Fragrance of Brokeness-
1. Permeates the Atmosphere,
4. Perseveres, and
Dr. Tom Elliff Stuff In Your Life January 06, 2009Stuff In Your Life (January 06, 2009)
Stuff in Your Life, your circumstances-
1. Are worthy of observation but not your obsession (More time knowing your Provider than your problem),
2. Should be welcomed as a platform not a parking lot, and
3. Sould advance the Gospel, not arrest it.
Dr. Tom Elliff Being With Christ January 05, 2009Being With Christ (January 05, 2009)
Being with Jesus-
1. Defined by Mary-
b. Proximity, and
2. Differentiated by Martha-
b. Productivity, and
3. Designed by Me.
Dr. Tom Elliff Effective & Not Just Successful January 05, 2009Effective & Not Just Successful (January 05, 2009)
Qualities to be Effective-
1. Spiritual Partnerships,
2. Servant’s Perspective,
3. Singular Preoccupation, and
4. Selfless Purpose.
Dr. Tom Elliff How Should I Respond January 04, 2009